Honhar Engineer

Honhar Engineer
Thanks for visiting,stay connected for more updates !

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Don't Marry a Computer Engineer.... Wanna ask Why ??? Then Read This....

Husband : (Returning late from work)
"Good Evening dear....I'm now logged in."

Wife: Have you brought the groceries?

Husband : Bad command or file name.

Wife: But I told you in the morning

Husband : Syntax Error. Abort?

Wife: What about my new TV?

Husband : Variable not found . . .

Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.

Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied.... !!!

Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you
just being funny?

Husband : Too many parameters . . .

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.

Husband : Data type mismatch.

Wife: You are useless.

Husband : It's by Default.

Wife: What about your Salary?

Husband : File in use . . . Try later.

Wife: What is my value in the family.

Husband : Unknown Virus.

hahahha...
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment