Honhar Engineer

Honhar Engineer
Thanks for visiting,stay connected for more updates !

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"I am an engineer" because...

I can write 70 words per minute but
I can't read my own handwriting.

I spend more time with my mobile
than with my family.

My IQ is greater than my weight.

I explain 3 years old child why the sky is blue
using terms like scattering,interference & diffraction.

I know second law of thermodynamics but
don't know my shirt size.

I have no life & can prove it mathematically.

I think in "maths".
I can translate English into binary.

I consider any non-science course "easy".

An 40/100 is heaven to me.

My xerox bills sure higher than my pocket money.!!

ENGINEER - an extraordinary race in the world..!!!
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment